首页 > 英语作文 > 英语六级作文
I. Opening Remarks开场：
Sample Opening Remarks
1) Thank you very much, Prof. Fawcett, for your very kind introduction. Mr. Chairman, Ladies and gentleman, Good morning! I consider it a great honor to be asked to speak about …on this session of our symposium.
2) Ladies and gentleman. It’s an honor to have the opportunity to address such a distinguished audience.
3) Good morning. Let me start by saying just a few words about my own background.
4) Mr. Chairman, thank you very much for your kind introduction. President, Distinguished colleagues, Ladies and gentleman, Good morning! Is my voice loud enough?
5) Good morning, everyone. I appreciate the opportunity to be with you today. I am here to talk to you about…
6) Good morning, everyone. I am very happy to have this chance to give my presentation. Before I start my speech, let me ask you a question. By a show of hands, how many of you own a car?
Expressing thanks to the Chairperson 向主持人致谢
Mr. Chairman, thank you for your introduction.
First, I would like to thank Mr. Chairman for his gracious introduction.
Thank you very much, Prof. Fawcett, for your very kind introduction.
I would like to thank Dr. Huang （主持人或推荐你来发言的上司）for permitting me the privilege to speak to this audience.
Forms of Address and Greetings对听众的称呼
Distinguished colleagues, Ladies and gentleman, Good morning!
Members of the conference!
Expressing Pleasure and Honor 向听众致意
I am very happy/glad/pleased to be here in Hong Kong.
I am honored/privileged to be here (with you this afternoon).
I am proud to be here on this special occasion.
It’s a very great pleasure for me to be able to attend this conference.
I consider it a great honor to be asked to speak about …on this session of our symposium/ at this conference..
It is a great pleasure to be given the honor of first speaker on this important topic.
Can you hear me all right?
Is my voice too loud?
Reference to the Audience 与听众呼应
I can see many of you are from …department.
I know many of you are familiar with this topic.
You all look as though you’ve heard this before.
I understand that you’ve all traveled a long way./ After hours of conference, you must feel a little tired. Now I’d like you to see an interesting topic…