首页 > 英语资料 > 英语口语

实用英语口语:你得再积极一些

时间:2021-06-13 11:43:01

Herbert: Wasn't sending her the music obvious enough?

赫伯特: 我把音乐寄给她还不够明显吗?

Don: You have to be more 1) aggressive than that.

唐: 你得再积极一些。

Herbert: Hey! I'm not as 2) suave as you are. One wrong move, and it's over.

赫伯特: 嘿!我不像你那么会献殷勤。我只要走错一步就玩完了。

Don: It's time for you to do something BIG.

唐: 你也该有些大动作了。

Herbert: And make a fool of myself?

赫伯特: 然后让自己出洋相?

Don: You have to try. Isn't Rose worth it?

唐: 你得试试看。难道柔丝不值得你一试吗?

语言详解

A: The studio is aggressively promoting their new movie.

那个电影公司正在积极地促销他们的新电影。

B: That's probably because it's not any good.

那八成是因为那电影毫无看头。

「It's time for…… ……的时候到了」

当你要提议去做一件事的时候,就可以用这句话。

A:I'm tired of looking at these thunder thighs.

我受不了我的超级象腿了。

B:Then it's time for you to join a health club.

那你该去参加健身俱乐部了。

1) aggressive (a.) 积极的,有干劲的

2) suave (a.) 殷勤的

相关文章